Friday, March 5, 2021

What's in a Title?

 In this blog post, I am going to brainstorm any ideas for a title that I have in order to pick a title that is fitting and works well for my film.

  • Hunting
  • 7 Days
  • Family Secrets
  • The Chase
  • 168 Hours
  • The Code
  • My Father's Letter
  • Night Runner
I will be adding onto this list tomorrow, as well as picking a favorite and the one that I will choose to be the title of my movie tomorrow. For now however, out of these, my favorite is either 7 Days, Family Secrets, or Night Runner, since those are the ones that I feel like people will be able to remember them and are more catchy and have to do more with the storyline. So tomorrow, those 3 will go up against my tops for tomorrow to see what the title of my film is going to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!