Sunday, February 28, 2021

Updates!

 Going into week four of the project, it is time to start getting more serious with the planning and how I am going to film. Now that I have a more solid plan for my intro, I can use storyboard printouts online and start drawing my storyboard and planning how I am going to film my intro. Thanks to the previous projects that we have done in this class, such as the last one we did, I am familiar with how to create a successful storyboard that actually shows the way that I want my film to look and the shots that I want to use.

Even though I am working solo on this project, I am planning to get together with a few of my friends that are also in this class so we can all help each other film our introductions. This way, we can quickly and efficiently film everyone's introduction and have enough people to help us either film or star in the film. I think that we will film for a few days, since our projects' settings will be different and will have to film in different locations at different times depending on whose project it is. 

I am also in the process of thinking of titles for my film, and I will be creating a blog devoted to that later in the week, along with any updates that I have on the storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!