Saturday, March 20, 2021

The Music

 As discussed in my last blog post, one of the main things that I have to decide on is the music, which is a very important part of the intro. It helps set the mood and also helps tie all of the clips and scenes together. While I was planning on using a song such as The Chain by Fleetwood Mac, I decided against it because of the problems that I would face with copyright and having to ask for permission to use it. So instead, I went on Chosic.com and tried to find free to use songs there, but they were not the type of songs that I wanted to use, since they were all kind of odd instrumental music for projects, not movies like mine. However, I will keep the website in mind for when I try to find background music for my CCR, since that will be perfect for that. 

Instead, to find the perfect intro music, I decided to try to go to YouTube to try to find non-copyrighted music to use there. Fortunately, I found one that I liked linked here. This works because even though it does not have actual lyrics like I wanted in the beginning, It has the sad vibe that can carry the scene, since the scene will have kind of a sad tone because Iris is packing up her stuff and running away in order to try to find what happened to her late parents. I like the second half of the song better because of the beat and girl singing notes in the background and how it has a more emotional feel to it, while also being more upbeat with the beat in it. I am picturing that I am going to change the camera angle to each beat, which I think will work well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!