Sunday, March 21, 2021

On Schedule?

 With a little less than two and a half weeks to turning in my film and CCR, it is time to start planning the end schedule and planning my endgame.

With this week being spring break, while I am busy with work and seeing my friends and family, I will still have extra time this week to work on my project than other weeks. So, this week, I am going to work on the filming of my project. Like I said before, the filming process will take about 2 days, between me filming the scenes that do not need another person, and the ones that do. I can film the first part tomorrow night, and the other parts whenever my friend is able to help me film. Until then, I can work on my Creative Critical Reflection (CCR) and answer the questions that are on Canvas for it. I can answer the questions and plan how to film my CCR in a day, and film and edit it in another day or two. The editing of my film will also take about a day, since it will not be too hard to put the clips together. So, all together, with all of the days needed to film, edit and plan the CCR, I need about at most about 6 days, with an extra day added just in case there are any technical difficulties and something needs an extra day. So, from this, I can see that I am on track with the dates of when everything is due! Can't wait to start filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!