Friday, March 19, 2021

Group Meetings Pt 2!

 Yesterday, we met in groups in class and discussed our projects and ideas so far, and gave each other critiques and advice on how to make our projects even better. It was a very helpful activity, as the people in my group asked me questions to things I didn't even think of before. For example, someone in my group asked me how I am going to put music in my project, such as the song I am going to play on my record player and as background music. While before this group meeting I was thinking of using a song like The Chain by Fleetwood Mac as background music, I would need to ask for permission to use it, and have to do a lot of research on how to do that. Instead, I am going to use a website that a girl in my group recommended called Chosic.com, in which you can look up songs and find songs similar to that one that are not copyrighted and can use in my project. By doing that, I can play the record in the scene but just play the non-copyrighted song over it as if that was the song I was playing. This way, I do not have to worry about using a copyrighted song and ask for permission from the producers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!