Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Some Setbacks!

 Today, I looked at the footage that I had and saw a lot of problems with how it came out.

For starters, the scenes and clips that were shot outside were very dark and grainy, even when I tried to brighten it on After Effects. Another problem was how shaky some of the clips were of when I was showing the pictures of me and my parents around my room. The last complication was the music. it didn't really fit with the mood of the scene. So, I will need to find new music for the video. As for the clips, my friend is coming over tomorrow night to help me reshoot the outside scenes again. Unfortunately, my friend Kailey, who helped me the first time, is unable to help me tomorrow and is busy, so my best friend is coming instead to help me in her place. The good thing is that Kailey was only in one scene, so it will be easy to substitute my best friend Ari for Kailey. And for the shaky camera, I used my dad's GoPro to reshoot those scenes with a tripod, which is a better quality camera and came out more steady than the first time. As for the scenes outside, I am going to use my dad's phone, which is much newer and better and has a better camera quality, especially outside at night, which will make it look much better than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!