Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Filming Day 3

 Filming with my best friend went well! Since we only had to shoot one scene, it was very quick and easy. For starters, we used the house right in front of ours to act as Selene's house instead of another in our neighborhood. We did this because our house has extraordinarily bright lights in our driveway and porch, that we can turn up and make even brighter using my dad's phone. So, I turned up the brightness even more so that the light acted as a background light for the scene, which helped with the brightness level. Also, my mom helped film the scene of me and Ari walking away, which is the last scene of the intro. I changed the scene a little bit to what it was before and on the storyboard, making it kind of a tracking shot and pan towards us. For example, in the scene, the camera is looking at Ari as I walk up to her from behind where my mom was shooting. Then, once I reached Ari, we walked down the sidewalk together, while my mom moved the camera to film us on the sidewalk. I am very proud of how it came out and can't wait to edit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!