Saturday, February 27, 2021

Changes to the Story!

 After some time thinking about what to do in order to make the film make sense now that I have decided to change it, I have an idea that I think will work well.

During the group meetings yesterday, my group advised me on changing the plot so that a random person does not just tell Iris that they are after her, since that could be kind of stalker-ish and not the way to go. So, instead, I changed the story a bit so that Iris, instead of living with her parents, she lives with her grandmother after her parents died in a plane crash five 9 years earlier. However, one day, Iris gets an email from someone such as someone high up in the military or government, telling her that her parents were not who she thought they were, and they lived secret lives. He also wrote that they were hiding things from the government and they government was waiting for the 10th anniversary of their deaths to investigate, which was in a week. He wrote that if Iris failed to comply with them, not only would they confiscate all of her parent's things in order to find what they were hiding, but they would also take her into custody, since her not agreeing to help would be like she was helping them get away for what they did. So, Iris and Selene try to find out what they were hiding, and find a note from her parents to her, telling her that they did what they did to help people and that they knew this would happen, and that in order to get away with it, they had to hide all of their things around the state. So, Iris and Selene go off and try to figure out the clues and find hidden letters to try to piece together what her parents did, what they were hiding from the government, and where before the government comes and ravages her house in a week in order to clear their name. 

I think that this is a much clearer and well written storyline and would be very interesting to see. I am very happy that we did the group meetings so I could make my film this much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!