Friday, February 19, 2021

Ideas for Filming and Editing

 One thing that I need to figure out for my project is how I am going to film and film my intro. The filming has to be well done and using specific shots and angles to help portray different tones and emotions in certain scenes, and editing is a key part of good storytelling and how to help move the story along smoothly. 

Filming the film intro is not going to be easy due to COVID and not being able to film in different settings and with different people. So, in order to be able to film a good intro, I am going to have my best friend help me film my intro, whether I have her be in it acting or filming me. And because she is also in the class, I am going to help her with her project as well, so we can kill two birds with one stone. I am going to just use my phone to film it, since that is the easiest and cheapest way to film for the budget that we have. As for the setting and where we are going to film, depending on our plot and what the setting of the film is, we can film at either one of our houses or at a park near one of our houses. By doing this, we can both film our projects well while also being as safe as possible.

For the editing, I have Adobe After Effects which I use regularly and I am pretty well versed in, and I am certain that using it I can edit my intro. Using techniques such as different type of cuts and different organization of the shots, I can make a great intro that has the style and story that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!