Saturday, February 27, 2021

Post-Group Meeting

 Today in class Mrs. Stoklosa put us into small groups so we could share our project so far with them and see what they think about it and give us advice on it. This was very helpful to me to see what they thought I did good and what I needed to change to make it better.

While they said that overall they enjoyed the plot and storyline of my film, they thought that the idea of a person anonymously sending a girl letters and emails that say that he is coming for her is kind of more horror and creepy, and to try to stay away from that. So instead, they suggested that I make it something such as a person in charge of a large company coming for them because they broke a rule or took something. I think that this is a good idea overall because it would make more sense as to why they were after them, but I have to now think about how to add a mystery element to it, since the mystery of who is after them is now gone. But other than that, they liked my idea and my idea for the intro. Stay tuned for more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!