Sunday, March 7, 2021

Filming Update

 My friend and I are planning on filming during spring break in a couple of weeks, since I am not going to be in town next weekend and will not be able to film or do any work for the project. However, this gives me more time to plan how we are going to film and all of the different things that go into it. 

The first thing that I have to figure out is lighting. Since the intro for my introduction takes place at night, I need to figure out the best way to light up my film so that it is visible. However, since it is inside and will mostly take place in my room, I am able to use the lights I have in there to light it up. For example, I have colored LED lights that light my room up whatever color I want, and I am thinking of using those, since making the scene a color like that would make it more dramatic and emotional than just white lights. It will also make editing easier, since I will not have to do color corrections on those scenes as much.

Another thing that I have to do is figure out what music I  want in the background of my intro. I am going to make another blog about that in the future and what type of music I want and how I am going to get it into my film without breaking copyright rules.

Finally, I need to do my storyboard, which I am going to start working on this week. Using the storyboard, it will make the actual filming process go quicker and faster, since I will already know ahead of time what scenes I need to film and how and what angles to use instead of just doing whatever scenes and shots pop into my head. Planning always helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!