Sunday, February 21, 2021

Brainstorming Part 2

In my last post, I had a very loose idea for a plot and a storyline to take my film and intro. Now, however, I have a slightly more detailed idea for a film intro and plot.

My idea is that the main protagonist has gotten odd messages everywhere, (such as in the mail, email, etc.)  by a mysterious person saying that they are going to find them and hunt them down. With the help of her best friend, they have to run away and keep hidden from the person coming after them. On the way, however, they continue to get these odd messages and threats, but each has a clue or little hidden message on it which helps the friends figure out who the person is. 

For my intro, I have an idea to make it open with a close up of a record player starting, with a song starting to play. As the scene progresses, the song will slowly become part of the background instead of from the record player, making it more part of the scene and what is happening around it. The next scenes will be close ups of things around the girl's room, such as the mysterious letters on her desk while you can see the girl moving around in the background. The next scene will be the backpack that the girl is packing with the girl's hands in it, and will pan up to show the girl's face, scared but determined, as she continues to pack her bag with things needed for her trip running for safety. There will also be a scene of her phone going off as her best friend texts her about her whereabouts and how much more time she needs to get ready until she is ready to leave. The intro will end with a shot of the record player as the song comes to an end, the record slowly stopping as you can see the girl grabbing her bag, walking out of the room and shutting off the lights, and the scene going black.

As the filming process goes, I think that this will be a fairly easy intro to film, since it will just be my room and my friend filming me while I am the girl that is packing her bag. Since I already have a record player, it will be easy to be able to play that for the scene. I can also use After Effects to give the scene a dark and ominous look to it, giving the viewers a sense of unease and suspense to the dark tone of the intro.
I am pretty proud of the idea that I have so far, and maybe soon I will have even more ideas to make it better! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!