Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Reflection

 Well, it's the end of my project. The editing portion of my project took longer than I thought it would- I've been editing both my film intro and CCR since Friday and I just finished editing. It was an exhausting and aggravating process, but looking at the finished project now, I am so proud with how it turned out. I have a whole new respect for film producers, writers and editors now that create movies, since now I know how hard and challenging it is to make. Things such as how long the audio is, how to make the audio and scenes match up, and how to fix the lighting and coloring in clips that need it. 

Because I have been literally all of my free time to edit my project, I have not been able too post any updates on here that I've made recently. For example, I picked the music that I was going to use for my film. While listening to music while editing, I realized that the song that I was listening to was not copyrighted, and could be used anywhere. To test out how it would look, I played the song on my laptop while playing my film on my other computer I was editing on and it was strangely on beat so much it looked like I moved my clips to be on beat with it. I put the song in my song in the project and it was perfect. The song is Jubilee Line by Wilbur Soot.

Using After Effects, I modified the coloring in the clips on my intro so that it was brighter and more vibrant, and I showed that in my CCR by putting a clip side by side, but one with the coloring and one without.  

I talked about many different things in my CCR, such as the genre research I did for my film, how it challenges conventions, the production techniques I used such as sound and how I filmed some scenes and the technology that I used in the making of it and how I used it.

I am really proud of how my project came out and I am excited to finally share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Film Intro

  Here  is the link to my film intro! Thank you for coming on this journey with me and I hope you enjoy it!